Monday, November 21, 2011

Found an envelope with some pictures today.

And it's been 10 days since my last post. I was up in the apartment, just picked up an envelope. So here we go...This is a wild one of Carrie... Maybe she'll choose this hair style for the prom this year?


Tanya is a proud Brownie...Nice glasses...


Stacy is just cute...


Jesse is too, but we know better now...


Victoria is all lady...


Another one of Carrie....


One with her big brother, and one with Kitty... Anyone remember Kitty? Stacy will...



Victoria knows how to keep her bottle close...


Tanya, I wonder if she looks as slim today, 4 days before she is due to pop out her 4th child.


Tanya and Buster, and our first pool...This is an old picture, who had them up there?


Sarah, and I with Stacy, I know they all looked alike, but I can tell them apart.


I think that was Stacy, but I know this is Tanya and Stacy, and Sarah, and Betty... Jim and Archie Taylors sister.

 

No comments: