Saturday, November 26, 2011

And Then There Were Nine

Announcing Jack Thomas ( B. Bob. or J T ). Weighing in at 7lbs. 12 oz. No pic yet, but here is one of Tanya, just an hour before.


We just happened to be in the area at the right time. Sarah was going to stay with Tanya, and look after the kids when she went in. But plans change, and Carrie and Sarah found Madilyn and Sarah in Woodstock, I got to see Tanya in a hospital gown, and tomorrow I get to go back up and see our newest grandson. It was good to hug her before she gave birth, sorry my joking caused enough pain to be asked to leave, but happy T J got there in time to do what fathers do. Congratulations to you both!


And what exactly were you doing on this ball? They were everywhere...


 Just found this pic in my inbox, what a handsome young fellow, and a proud Mom.


 Emma went off to the States to play hockey,  but Madilyn and Sarah got to show me their new home.


On a sadder note, on my drive home, I got the news that our best friends, Jim & Mary Ann, had had a loss in their family. Mary Ann's mom had passed away earlier today. So very sorry for your loss Mary Ann.

No comments: