Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday T J and Charles

Another birthday. Or 2. T J and Charles both celebrate their birthdays today. And I believe they are the same age. Here is a picture of TJ with his lovely family on the occasion of his sister's wedding last Saturday. Tanya was a bridesmaid, and all 3 girls were flower girls.


Here is Tanya and Emma.


And here is a picture of the happy couple, Ben and Maria.


And with the 3 girls.


Following the wedding, there was a reception at the farm, in a potato house. You can really clean those up if you put enough time into it. It was very nice.


Tanya was caught stealing a cupcake.


The wine was enjoyed by all, including myself...I think Sarah and I looked after the 3 girls that night, but I know by the next morning little Sarah was looking after me!


Sheila is lucky to have all her boys home for a few days, so this Saturday we went up and had birthday cake for Charles. Here is a picture of them all, and Char, his fiance.


Art bought a boat for the occasion, and we all went for a cruise. Grandma was the most saftey concious.



No comments: