Sunday, September 09, 2012

2012 Hampton 5 Miler

Another year, another 5 miler...



This year it was really good to have both Tanya and TJ participate. And Emma did the 3 km run. I again walked with Elsie and Mom. This year I am proud to say I was 312 of 318. I think I'd like to see a few more walkers. But Hey!, I got a purple T shirt for 25 bucks!!!
As for family, Charles and Sheila were out too, Charles did well, coming in at 60, Tanya was 123, Marty did well at 198, Sheila was 223, TJ did really well at 274, and Elsie, Grandma, and I came in at 310, 311, and 312. Keep in mind that some of us don't train, and if I hear that Charles practiced beforehand, I'm gonna take away his "did well". I can edit stuff out here. I will edit in more pictures as they come available to me. And one of TJ, after a bit.
As promised...








 
Tanya and TJ brought their boat down with them, and yesterday we put in and cruised up the Belleislle Bay, into the Saint John river, and then up Kingston Creek. It was a great afternoon.




Later that evening, we decided to try kayaking up in our pond, and I'm so glad we did. It was a fun time with Tanya, Emma, Madilyn, and Sarah. Today we went back up, and Emma and Madilyn even went solo.




And a cool creepy picture of Madilyn with the Highlanders, and then Jack. Always cute.








No comments: