Monday, May 21, 2012

Royal Watching


Ok, so I was busy waving and didn't think to take a picture until it was too late. Then I couldn't see the plane but I snapped a pic anyways. And I did get a picture, although small. I was out building a fence on the hill behind the barn today, when the plane that carried Prince Charles and Camilla flew right over the farm. I recognized it from the pictures in today's paper. Now I am trying to find out if they were actually on the plane, or did they drive to Saint John, and the plane flew down without them. Grandma says Camilla changed her attire from what she was wearing at CFB Gagetown, and I bet she would have rather changed in a big plane rather than in the back of a car.
Oh, btw, Grandma and Sheila both got to shake his hand today in Saint John

No comments: