Friday, October 13, 2006

It is about time

Hello every one It has been a rough 2 or 3 months My father inlaw god love him passed away the end of august pretty rough we really miss him . It hard to get use to .
Now our victoria has head of to university and she also had a rough patch but she is in the groove and doing ok {right vic] Then we had the Bayard Goodday reunion Bruces relatives fr Halifax Kentville BC Hampton St John and St Stephen were all here oh yes Ontario and Montreal too We visited histroy spots we had great meals and we ended at nite with a terrific bonfire It was a great family get together. well I try and get in the groove and keep in touch. Did I tell you we are done corn and now feeding it. Also sold 27 feedercalves I know carrie halfpint to. se ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Carrie and I are starting to feel left out, the oly ones without pictures :*(