Wednesday, May 10, 2006

well today is the day after Willie Nelson concert it was a awesome show. Of course there was ever one over 40 there we laughed when the senior citzen bus pulled ages us, But the place was solded out he is not bad for 73. Today I went with Stacy to her Drs. appt. it is getting handy we will be soon up one grandchild. Makes me think how different each of our kids are tan tan who is smart a real worker well thats not fair all our kids are. She worked and looked after Emma and still got eduacated. Stacy my real softy loves kids kids love her works the books real good , she is married and now helping hubby run a chicken farm going to school going to have a baby any day hectic life style but doing a heck of a job. Next is my boy Jesse he is also a heck of a worker and he is working on a farm in truro and taking courses on line, next year he goes back to college a year left then he will see what he will do. Next is my almost the baby,she was the baby for 6 years and then along comes carrie. Vic is in her grade 12 yr she plans to go to UNB next year taking arts. She works part time at the chicken barn plus at home. I would be lost with out her she is my right arm helping me with whatever. Now our baby carrie she is grade 6 and she is learning to be a help. I quess it is a learned behavior and it all takes time. Well I must close of enough about my kids and yes there is times when I do not say enough good about them , they are the best and I would not change any thing about them they are their own individuals and they are all keepers see ya

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw Mom, you are too sweet! But what about your other kid, SAM?