Saturday, April 29, 2006

Well another great day Bruce spread manure 24 -7 , Sam and I did a little bit of fencing. Now the nite pasture is ready for the cows and the beef pasture went over. All my older kids are in the farming industry of some sort like Tanya said she will not see TJ till the potatoes are harvested. I know why the kids when they were younger liked to go with us to do tractor stuff, cab tractor comfy and could get one on one with your mom or dad you did not have to share precious time. Boys I miss it . Now I was talking to Tan Tan today and she is excited about Emmas birthday tomorrow cannot wait . no she is not spoiled shes special she is priceless It is what everyparent cannot wait for GRANDCHILDREN . She looks after her little sister she loves her mommy and daddy and she loves to go to nannie and pappas Happy Birthday EMMA

No comments: